Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fragmenting My Time

Hello World,

Soooo...it's been a minute since I've posted to my little blog here, but I have a good reason why I have been gone so long.

School.

La Escuela (I'm not taking Spanish but saying that sounds so pretty!)

I have returned to college for the Spring 2013 semester and I am loving it.

L.O.V.I.N.G. IT!

I am taking five classes this semester so that I can catch back up from where I left off.

You see, when my Seth passed, I was in school and doing well I might add for a mom who was juggling School/Work/Husband/Children/Activities/Laundry/Dinner/Boo-Boo's/Feelings and anything else you can think of in there.

I worked from 8a - 4p with about a 1.5 hour commute on the bus to and from work.  I was a full-time student (I take my classes online) with a SUNY college.  And I managed my home and family full-time.  That year in school, I made the President's list, (I didn't know this existed) for maintaining an excellent GPA.

I was managing my time.

And then time stopped.

What a cutie!


When Seth passed, school was the last thing on my mind.  The school I was attending was more than understanding and allowed me to withdraw from my courses with no penalties.  I love my school.

It has been a few years now since my baby has been gone in the flesh and I felt it was time to return to the world of Academia and complete what I started.

I am taking 3 of the classes that I was enrolled in at the time and 2 additional classes.  They are interesting and I am learning a lot.  I am posting this in between doing my homework.  I completed my Chemistry and Math and am gearing up for English right now (some reading tonight).

I am also fighting a sinus infection. YUCK!

As the weeks progress, and I practice more of my writing, I will figure out the avenue I'd like to take this little blog down.  I'll post as often as I can and share my experiences as I work towards my degree.

Stick with me on this ride as I take back the Fragments that I lost.

Always,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment