Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blogging...and the Fragments Thereof

Hello World.

Wow.  Today I deleted my old blog:

Fragmentsofloss.blogspot.com

And have created this new one.

FragmentOfLoss.Blogspot.com

I learned a few things about blogging today and am so appreciative of all the info that is out there.  

I wanted to add the social media buttons onto the site (so you guys can peruse my happenings at your leisure), and needed some assistance in doing so.  I found this website by a lovely Blogger, Karen of SewManyWays.  Thus far, her tutorial is THE! most helpful.

Thank you Karen for talking 'computer' in lamens terms.  

I got my FREE buttons here.

Super easy to download and add following Karen's simple steps.

I'm so excited to get this Blog going!

So...with that being said, you'll notice my previous posts are not in any correct order.  I absolutely promise that my future posts will be seamless.

I've got a few things I'd like to share in a few different posts.  

Until then...

Always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment